PTAP's Bid Matching service will save your company valuable time and
money by locating federal, state, local, and foreign bid opportunities
and delivering them to you - DAILY!
BMS is updated each day with approximately 600 bid requests that are
then matched against client profiles.
Using a detailed description of your company's capabilities, PTAP
experts build a profile that searches for bid opportunities.
Sources for bid request data include:
- Small Federal buys from DLA, electronic bulletin boards and web sites
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Purchases from:
- FACNET - Various DoD and Civilian Agencies
- Department of Energy EDI Program
- Veteran's Administration - VA hospitals
- DAASC - DLA and Navy EDI Bids
- The Marketplace.Net - Industry Bids posted by Softshare Clients
- State/County/Local Government Bids
- Foreign Trade Opportunities
- Department of Defense
- Blue Tops Local Bids
To register for the Bid Match Service, choose the icon below to go to your local PTAC.
|Northern VA PTAC
||Central VA PTAC
||Hampton VA PTAC
- The PTAP contracts with a service called Softshare in California in
order to provide the Bid Matching Service to many of our clients. The
following URL will take you to the current list of data sources that
are screened by this service. Opportunity matches based on the customized
profile developed for the client by the PTAP staff are then e-mailed
to the company on a daily basis. http://www.outreachsystems.com/usabid